The beneficial effects of genistein and other soy isoflavones have been shown in numerous published studies. These studies reveal that those who consume the most soy maintain healthier cell biological function and proliferation.1-5 The three major isoflavones found in soybeans
Best Niagen contains premium quality Niagen, which supplies nicotinamide riboside (NR), a nutrient broadly involved in human energy production and metabolic regulation. NR occurs naturally in foods, and is a meta- bolic starter for NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), which our cells absolutely require for their mitochondria to make energy. NR also helps regulate cell energy utilization to support structural integrity in the brain, muscles, liver and other organs.
More About Niagen
- NR is a naturally-occuring vitamin B3 metabolite
- Has been shown to boost NAD+ levels higher than Niacin(2)
- Does not cause undesirable flushing associated with Niacin(1)
- Promotes mitochondrial health* – NR maintains and enhances mitochondrial health by boosting NAD+ levels and inducing creation of new mitochondria(2)
- Supports beneficial effects on blood lipids by maintaining healthy cholesterol levels already within mormal range(2)*
- Increases sirtuin activation, improving mitochondrial activity to prevent cellular damage due to free radicals(3)*
What is NAD+?
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) is an essential metabolite in all human cells.
More About NAD+
- Vital for mitochondrial health
- Plays a key role in cellular metabolism and energy production
- NAD+ levels decrease with age
- Rate-limiting co-substrate for sirtuins
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.